What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
California University of Pa
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
May be a little cliche, but I’d say my dad. As an adult I’ve grown to realize the sacrifices he has made for me and my family and says a lot about his character. Outside of him definitely former President Obama.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Nikole Gongaware James
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball and baseball. At an early age it was clear to me football was my favorite.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
In high school we played Jeremy Ebert out of Hilliard Darby. Took over the game from the first whistle. I wasn’t surprised he ended up playing on Sundays.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Malik Wilson. He consistently made plays on special teams.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
One man can change the World by Big Sean
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Whitney Mercilus. I like to think his ability to be whatever the team needs as an OLB at any given down is what I bring to the table. From setting an edge to pass rushing to pass coverage the versatility is there.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle in my life I had to overcome was getting back into football shape after taking years off when I Joined the US Navy. Getting back in shape as an athlete and playing catch up to younger guys was a task but I overcame it. My body just wasn’t used to the wear and tear initially.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I do not have any rituals.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Pick Six to the house against Clarion my Sophmore year.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
When I was in Bahrain I was walking to get food on one of my days off and I saw two kids selling items in 110 degree heat. I took them with me to get some food and drink inside. I was by myself so it worked out some hard working kids got a free meal and I got a discount on shades haha.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Mansa Musa, Julius Cesar, Former President Obama
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Z0x3E3jK0L
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- One of the best players in the FCS! He tore it up this year @Cameron7Ward is a manimal! twitter.com/uiwfootball/st…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago