What is your name?
Armond Curtis Hawkins Jr
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Idaho
Where are you from?
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Who is your role model, and why?
My Dad because he goes over and beyond to put me and my family in the position we are today, and he continues to do it for other families
Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Dixon from Banyan Elementary
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I ran track and also played basketball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I ever faced would have to be Larry Rose lll from New Mexico! He gave me his all every play for the last 4 Years! Dudes a dog
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Me and the all defensive backs. People tend to give all the credit to our front 7 we actually had to break up passes and cover so the front 7 can get sacks that’s why we had the number 1 pass defense in the Sunbelt this year
Dorian Clark, Sedrick Thomas, Jalen Hoover, Tyrese Dedmon, Lloyd Hightower, Keshan Greene, Wyryor Noil, Vaugh Daggs, Denzel Brantley
We were very young at some positions and everyone brought something different to the defense and balled!
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
I luv it by the Eastiderz
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Earl Thomas I Can cover and Can come up and hit I have a back for being around the ball
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
My biggest obstacle would have to be only playing one year of varsity football because of injury worked harder than ever and was able to earn a division one scholarship!
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Always sleep in the bed farthest from the door, wake up play music as loud as I can, shower, go through the game plan and eat, take a nap, and get on the bus head to the station and it’s game time!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Most memorable play would have to be my first interception on the first play of the game vs Missouri
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Probably give homeless people money the smile you put on there face is like no other
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
Saints because of Reggie Bush
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandfather, and 2 grandmothers they have always shown me unconditional love and have always believed in me no matter what anybody else thought
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/pac-12… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get shot in his ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago