What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
East Side of Nashville, Tennessee
Who is your role model, and why?
I never really had anybody to look up too and instead of following someone’s set example I’d like to manifest something new to model myself as Through God and my determination.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My fav teacher is Mrs. Erica Howdy or Daneen Landis she helped me through some hard times at Tabor College
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I ran track in high school finishing 10th in the nation (USATF) and I played middle school basketball.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Has to be one of my former high school teammates Derrick Tucker from Cane Ridge High School. The dudes a baller
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Zach Johnson the dude is ridiculous he deserves all the highest honors in my opinion.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
A Mili By the greatest rapper alive or No Flockin By Kodak Black. Hard to choose.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I’m thinking Tyreek Hill. My speed has been the premier thing for me and I feel I hold that same type of presence when lined up with any DB. They are scared of the deep ball which makes my route running a little easier.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Having my offensive coordinator leave me that recruited me to Western New Mexico University. I overcame the struggles of impressing a new coordinator with 2 All Americans in front of me by shutting up and showing everyone with my play that I can make it happen whenever given a opportunity.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I usually warm early as possible with a half mile run and I’m sure to thank God for the opportunity once more. These are a must.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
75 yd TD against Tarleton State University late in the fourth quarter to bring the game within 3. I remember before the play my coach telling me ok I’m gone put this one on you and I showed up.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Being able to give presents to the kids of silver city elementary schools. Seeing the glow on such young faces with untold stories brings much joy to my life.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
All I knew growing up was Steve McNair and the Tennessee Titans!
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would choose my Grannny Gwen the first African American female firefighter, Chad Ochocinco the footwork king, And the goat himself Lil Wayne.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/seth-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- LSU Spring Game 2021 | Who Is Leading The QB Competition?? | Spring Game Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/lsu-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Tennessee Football: Joe Milton To The Vols?? | Film Breakdown nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joe-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hAHl5rWbjE
about 3 hours ago