A Carolina Panthers stadium employee killed her two young children Saturday before killing herself by jumping off a bridge onto a North Carolina interstate highway, according to Fox News.
Christina Elizabeth Treadway, 34, was found dead at the scene after the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department were called to the scene.
Officers went to the woman’s home after finding her body and discovered her two children, Iliyah Miller, 3 and Isaiah Miller, 7, with life-threatening injuries, the Charlotte Observer reported. The pair were transported to a hospital where they both died from their injuries, police said.
This is insane, I cannot believe this. According to several reports, Treadway was a ticket taker for the Panthers.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Eli Manning Shows Off His Wheels as a Lead Blocker on a Run Play ift.tt/30q0d3H
about 23 mins ago via IFTTT
- Pau Gasol’s Wife Cat Gasol Brought the Heat Poolside in Italy ift.tt/2L2pXN5
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills roster predictions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/buffal… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jackson Scott-Brown, OL, University of Northern Iowa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- James Harden Said the ‘Media Narrative’ Kept Him From Winning MVP ift.tt/2NrQfeg
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT