What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6’6 225 Lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Western Oregon University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Father, he’s taught me what it takes to become successful and that there is no substitute for hard work.
Who was your favorite teacher?
John Leadley he inspired me to become an Economics major.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, Basketball, Golf, and Volleyball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Toughest Player- Byron Evans LB Glendale Community College/NAU
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Underrated Player- Zack Suarez WR
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Black Skinhead- Kanye West
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would say Ben Roethlisberger, I like to make plays with my arm from the pocket like him, but I try to emulate his mobility in the pocket to try and extend plays.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
My biggest obstacle would be injuring my knee during my junior season.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Before games, I’ll walk the field listening to the same playlist I made back in Junior College.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
I threw a potential game tying touchdown to Paul Revis in overtime against Humboldt State this past season.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
My high school coach has his own non profit organization back home called A Chance 2 Play. His organization brings special needs kids in the area together and teaches them how to play various sports like football. The organization partners with a local flag football league and allows the special needs kids to participate in the league. As a college football player, I have been fortunate enough to help out with this organization through helping coach kids about the game of football.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
New England Patriots, I am a Tom Brady fan.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Tom Brady, Alexander Hamilton, and Bill Walsh
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/seth-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- LSU Spring Game 2021 | Who Is Leading The QB Competition?? | Spring Game Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/lsu-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Tennessee Football: Joe Milton To The Vols?? | Film Breakdown nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joe-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hAHl5rWbjE
about 4 hours ago