Kyle Lauletta ___ QB _____ #5 ___ University of Richmond
Height: 6’3” Weight: 215 Class: RS SR.
Hometown: Exton, PA High School: Downingtown East
-3737 Yds. Passing, 28 TDs, 12 INTs
-Second Team All-American (Phil Steele), Third Team All-American (STATS FCS), Dudley Award Finalist —–CAA Offensive Player of the Year, First Team All-CAA, Team Captain
-Single season record for total offense at Richmond, Fourth player in CAA history with 10,000 career-passing yards.
-3022 Yds. Passing, 24 TDs, 8 INTs
-CAA Preseason Offensive Player of the Year, All-CAA Second Team, Team Captain
2015: 3598 Yds. Passing, 19 TDs, 15 INTs, All-CAA Second Team
-108 Yds. Passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs
Did you play any other sports growing up?
- I played them all when I was little. Football, Basketball Baseball. When I was 11 or 12, I transitioned to Lacrosse. Lacrosse was a big high school sport for me.
Toughest player you faced in College?
- Yannick Ngakoue, DE Maryland, you could just tell with his athleticism.
- Will Likely, CB Maryland, broke the Big10 record for return yards against us.
- Nick DeLuca, LB North Dakota State, always admired watching him on film. He can do it all.
What are you listening to before a game?
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne, Young Boyz, John Legend.
- Never feel like I have to get hyped for a game, especially at my position. Just keep my nerves down.
- My older brother Trey. Played QB in High School & at Bucknell. When we moved away from each other, our relationship grew. That is my best friend. If I ever need somebody to talk to, he is my guy. Great example of a guy who always does the right thing.
- Marketing Research & Analysis. A lot of data & analytics. Did an internship with my professor from this course. If it were not for football that is the field I would go into. Least favorite, Calculus. No fun, I did not like it because it seems impractical.
Fav NFL Team/Player?
- Growing up in the Philly suburbs, so I have always rooted for the Philly teams. I was a big Peyton Manning guy. Anytime there is a guy not the most athletic in the World, but is still that good I admire that.
If you could be in a movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Friday Night Lights, Mike Winchell, I would win State.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- Peyton Manning, LeBron James & Martin Luther King Jr.
Who is your favorite superhero?
- He is all about helping people & saving the day.
-Lighting quick release.
-Ability to make throws to all points of the field.
-“Sneaky” athlete, will get out of a jam with legs.
-Always has eyes down the field.
NFL Comp: Jimmy Garoppolo/Matt Moore
Draft Projection: Late 4th-Early 5th Round
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Colts are expected to work out DE Mike Onuoha nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7tt17Z4Ata
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Deion Sanders will change the way young players look at HBCU schools nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/deion-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jaxson Turner, LB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jaxson… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/sHuO96oNX8
about 39 mins ago