What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Mars Hill University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
I would say my role model is my father. He was the one to first introduce me to the game football, and showed me that in this game only hard work is rewarded. Also, adversity will strike but you have to push through it.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I wrestled, played basketball and was a cheerleader.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
DE Vantrel McMillan from University of Chattanooga Tennessee
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Tyler Ferguson, a sophomore wideout.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Lud Foe x Water
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Kyle Juszczyk Fullback for the 49ers. The reason why is because his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield, and ability to block as well.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being sent home from school as a freshman. I overcame this by understanding that I needed to grow up and mature. I really needed to focus on on school and football.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have to listen to my RnB/Soul music before going out.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My most memorable play would be against Western Carolina University; on a wheel route I caught a back shoulder ball in the rain.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I did off of the field would be taking part in a kids camp at my high school, and teaching them the game of football.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandmother Shirley Hill, Jerome Bettis, and Jesus.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Greg is getting it! I’ll be over soon twitter.com/gregtompsett/s…
about 2 mins ago
- I didn’t say it! But I agree! He is the best punter available and he would be loved by Mike Tomlin twitter.com/colin_dunlap/s…
about 3 mins ago
- I doubt @PatMcAfeeShow will answer! I wish he would because he knows Marquette should be in the league. He said it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- That happened twice and Jack Del Rio said no more. Guess how many he had after that? Yep, check that out he liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Keep spreading this question! It should be trending! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 18 mins ago