What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6 ft. 190 pounds
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Dakota State University
Where are you from?
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my father. He has shown me everything I’ve ever needed to know. He played soccer at U of Minnesota and has showed me many things about facing tough adversities in not only sports, but life as well. Also, my best friend
Who was your favorite teacher?
Kristel Bakker, she is a caring and supportive teacher, who goes out of her way to help students
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes I played soccer, hockey, track, and basketball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Jake Kirsch in Junior college who went on and played at the U of Minnesota. Great route runner reminds me of a Wes Welker
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Shine by Meek Mill
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Harrison Smith. Love sticking our nose in plays and don’t shy from contact.Great at leading defenses while understanding everyones role with amazing football IQ and understanding of routes, plays, and run schemes.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Seeing my Mother go into a deep depression. I overcame it by helping her and visiting her daily, also by being a supportive son to her by helping her through it.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Tie my shoes 2-3 times until they fit just right and listening to my football playlist
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Playing in overtime against Jamestown. 3rd and 10 throw a comeback to get the 1st down and bat the ball away. Causing them to kick a field goal we end up blocking. Setting our offense up with a no pressure touchdown win.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Work at a Half-way house when I was in Junior College, and was just able to talk to different types of people and be there to listen while others were there to get paid. I was there to be a friend and someone who would hang out with them and listen to what they would have to say.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Camilo Eifler, LB, Illinois | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview | Draft Diamonds Exclusive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Just fifteen days until the draft football fans! Check out @theoddsfactory to try to win some merchandise!! twitter.com/theoddsfactory…
about 12 mins ago
- Florida TE Kyle Pitts | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/kyle-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/K7C9MuX7to
about 21 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaiah Hayes, S, University of Louisville nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- #DogeCoin will be the next big thing haha .14 cents and counting twitter.com/benballer/stat…
about 2 hours ago