What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Dad, he has had his fair share of issues and has been able to battle addiction, all while still remaining my biggest supporter.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Cassandra Perryman, my psychological testing/health psychology teacher.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes. I played basketball, ran track, and wrestled.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Darnell Sankey of the Baltimore Ravens.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
In this life – lil Pete
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Christian McCaffrey because we are similar in stature and he is diverse in what he can do as a back just like I am. He is a huge threat in the passing game and that is something I take pride in.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I’ve had to face was my best friend, Osana Futi, passing away my senior year in High School the day before my birthday. I dealt with it by putting all my focus in God and football.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
For my pre-game ritual I eat two 100 grand bars before warm ups, it’s something I have done since high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play in my collegiate career was a play where I ran a swing route, caught the pass one handed and hurdled two guys right after.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I’ve done for someone else off the field is feed homeless people on Thanksgiving.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
Growing up I was a big 49er’s fan.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Osana Futi, Martin Luther King Jr., my Great Grandpa
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 16, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Better go get your #Dogecoin Tell them I sent you
Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock 🤝 join.robinhood.com/damondt6
about 23 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zion Tupuola-Fetui, EDGE, University of Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/zion-t… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NDSU QB Trey Lance | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WDWJb3Cigy
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Fuqua, LS, University of Alabama-Birmingham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago