What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Receiver/ Punt Returner/ Kick Returner
Where do you play college football?
Lincoln University of PA
Where are you from?
Elmont, New York
Who is your role model, and why?
Both my parents.. My mother because she works hard at EVERYTHING she does and makes it look easy! And my father because he taught me a way of life since young that helps be prepare for almost everything.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher would go to my gym teacher and head coach in high school George Kasimatis.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes I played football forever but I also ran track from 7th-12th grade.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest players I went against are both of my teammates from JUCO Kamal Hardy who currently plays DB for Purdue and Montre Gregory who currently plays DB for Bowing Green.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
The most underrated player on my team I think would be me. As mention is my teammate Andre Price’s interview, I didn’t really get to show off my the way I wanted to due to the circumstances this year on offense.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
The song that would fire me before a game is honestly my jazz playlist on apple music.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I’m not sure who I would compare myself to but I look up to players like Tavon Austin, Sterling Shepard and Stedman Bailey. I have teammates that have told me that I play like Tavon, so I think I’ll go with that.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I don’t really have pregame rituals besides staying to myself and praying for good health before the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My most memorable moment in college football was during my senior game this year where my teammates and I tried out best to get one of our teammates who hasn’t scored at all score in his last game
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I’ve done off the field was go back to my elementary school to speak to the seniors about how important college is and the tricks to get through college.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
New York Giants – GMEN
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My late grandfather on my father’s side, my father, and my grandfather in my mother’s side because there’s so much to learn in a conversation with them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Way Too Early Predictions for 2021 NFL Draft Order nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WegW1OF2UT
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8QL7SVqVhc
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mustaf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago