What is your name?
-Dimitrios Tsesmetzis Jr.
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
-Western Connecticut State University
Where are you from?
-Hopewell Junction, New York
Who is your role model, and why?
-My father because of the unfortunate life he started with and all the blood sweat and tears he put into having a happy and successful life.
Who was your favorite teacher?
-Mr. Vandermark (high school English teacher).
Did you play any other sports growing up?
-I played many sports growing up such as soccer, baseball, track, tennis, and basketball but I only stuck with football and basketball when I got to middle school.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
-Number 8 on Westfield my freshman season up until my junior season. He was a DE and he was one of the hardest hitters I have played against.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
-Manny, freshman running back with a lot of skill just needs time to develop
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
-In It To Win It by Styles P
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
-Greg Olsen because of his size and because we have similar athleticism when it comes to making cuts with and without the ball.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
-The biggest obstacle in my life was when my parents split up when I was in high school. It was hard to overcome but as I grew older and learned how relationships worked, I soon started to understand that stuff like that happens and that there is no time to dwell on it.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
-Yes, I like to clear my mind, listen to music, start thinking of the game plan to mentally prepare myself, and I make a prayer after the national anthem ends.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
-My first touchdown of my college career. Leaped over a defender and caught it in the end zone for a 35 yard touchdown.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
-The coolest thing I think I’ve ever done off the field is working with young football players teaching them how to improve their game and giving them some tips about upper levels of the game.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
-My Deceased Grandfather, Albert Einstein and Jon Gruden
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Joey Alfieri, OLB, Stanford University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Griffin Trau, K, University of Richmond… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Adam Webber, DT, Greensboro College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/adam-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Film Breakdown: Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/jarret…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Jalen Ramsey says Josh Allen is still trash after autograph signing nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/jalen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro