What is your name?
Deaundre Jones-Williams (DJ)
What is your Height/Weight?
6’1, 200 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Glenville State College
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother and my uncle are both my role models. They both have guided me to the person I am today. My mother has taught me to never give up when life is rough. My uncle has taught that it doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters it where you going.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Charles Schmidt – It’s all about can you find the answer.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track and Basketball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
CB Nick Nelson – Wisconsin
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
CB Daniel Robinson – his film study is out of this world. He picks up on players’ tendencies and techniques very well
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Good Drank – 2 Chainz
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Robby Anderson – His ability to make those 50/50 catches and his speed.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being told I by my offensive coordinator at the time I would never play at Glenville State. Instead of transferring or quitting I did what I knew would get me on the field, I worked even harder on perfecting my skills and started to for him the next 2 years.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I go around the locker room laughing with people showing love to everyone because once we go out it all business from there on.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Junior year against the University of Charleston 3rd and 15 I caught a pass and broke 4 tackles and ran for a 68 yard TD.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I got to work with a lot of kids (8th-12th grade) from everywhere in West Virginia. The program was called Hidden Promise and we were mentors for the kids the whole summer. It was a very cool experience and I’m glad I got chosen to be a part of it.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
New England Patriots
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Tyrone Williams, Odell Beckham Jr, and Randy Moss
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Family of HS Football player Amani Kildea who was found hanging from a tree in NJ needs our help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Scott, DB, Albany State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Iowa Central Community College WR Jacquice Baylock was shot and killed in Indiana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mitchell Arendsen, DE, Albion College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/mitche… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathan Adams, WR, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago