What is your name?
Charles Williams III
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother is my role model, just watching everything our family has gone through and she still manages to never give up and to keep going. She does everything with a smile on her face so you would never know anything is wrong.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
basketball, track, baseball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Sophomore year I played for UAPB and we played Isaiah Crowell he was tough.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
I think I’m the most underrated player but besides myself I would say Sam Blake he’s a tough receiver, always made big catches when we needed it.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Dreams and Nightmares intro-Meek Mill
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Denzel Perryman because we’re both undersized and we always find ourselves around the ball.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
There is a few but losing my father four days before Christmas three years ago was and still is a big one. As well as the birth of my son. That was a blessing but having to leave him for 5months to go back to finish school and play my last year of football was a big obstacle for me. I overcame it by just playing the game I love, knowing that my father wouldn’t want me to stop and knowing that this sport will help me provide for my son in the long run is what kept me going. As well as the support from my mother and my girlfriend.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I make sure I listen to my gospel playlist before every game, then I always pray before I leave the locker room and I pray again before I step foot on the field.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Freshman year when I caught my first int, it didn’t count but it still felt good lol
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
At Assumption we would visit a local elementary school about every Friday to read and play with the kids. It was fun to see how happy we made them feel.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
The best team in the league of course the Philadelphia Eagles #FlyEaglesFly?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Father, Ray Lewis, and Mike Singletary
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 18 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago