What is your name?
Michael Crockett Jr
What is your Height/Weight?
5’10 184 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Arizona Christian University
Where are you from?
Los Angeles, Ca
Who is your role model, and why?
I would say my grandfather. He’s family oriented, takes cares of his children & grandkids. Hard working, respected by people. He use to be a fire fighter & in the Vietnam war, so I would say he’s a hero in a way as well.
Who was your favorite teacher?
7th & 8th grade teacher at Curtiss Middle School,
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Played basketball up to my junior year in high school
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Kaelin Clay in Junior College was always Great Competition.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
I Would have to say one of my cornerbacks J.Hill
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Chief Keef: Bussin
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ha-Ha Clinton Dix as a Safety
Damarious Randall because I can fit in and play both Safety & Corner.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The death of my father & cousin was hard for me and my family. Took a while to overcome but we stayed together & I was able to get help from friends and family.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Big Breakfast, Good Music
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Rivalry game against Langston University, I forced and recovered a fumble to give the offense the ball back as we trailed in the 2nd half. Big play to switch momentum.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Friend of mines needed place to live for a while, offered him to stay with me.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Father Michael Crockett Sr, My Cousin Brian Pickett, and Deion Sanders
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Interesting twitter.com/bengals4life7/…
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Board – Quick Hits and Hopeful Picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/quick-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7dxWQrfXDk
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook University
about 58 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peels (Disturbi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago