What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Strong safety/free safety/outside linebacker
Where do you play college football?
Clark Atlanta University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad, Anthony Victrum Sr., is my role model because he taught me things in life that helped shaped me to be the young man I am today. He taught me the value of hard work and dedication and what it means to be a productive citizen in society ,and to also be a god fearing man .
Who was your favorite teacher?
Dr. Jamie Griffin
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes I ran track, played basketball and also baseball .
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I’m always the toughest player on the field at all times
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Deandre “Hoghead” Jackson
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Ferrari Fred- No more
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lavonte David from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because he’s a tackling machine. He forces turnovers and plays with unbelievable effort and most of all he’s humble no matter the success . We share the same characteristics coming from the same high school, I always looked up to him growing up.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle in my life I overcame was getting back into school after I didn’t attend the college I signed to in high school , I had to work ten times harder just to get back in school that next year. I overcame it honestly by giving the problem to god
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My pre game rituals are me simply dropping to a knee and giving god all the honor and glory for allowing me to play the game I love.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Intercepting a game sealing pass against Albany State University during my senior year to end a 17 year drought against them.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I ever did for someone else is I attended Emma Hutchinson Elementary as part of a digital story telling festival, where I had to get a kid and be with him for weeks and create a story line of his life , in return I got to know this kid turns out he was one of the smartest kids at his school but I also got to spend my time around the youth
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Grandpa POPA Doc , Jamal Pierre , and of course any NFL general manager
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 2 hours ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago