What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad, because he always told me to believe in myself and that him and my mom will always support me no matter what and that’s all that matters is that you believe in yourself
Who was your favorite teacher?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Middle school I played basketball and I wrestled 1 year in high school
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Toughest player was prolly Marvin Robinson (he was at Ferris State my true freshman year before I transferred to Hope)
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Underrated player on our team is Jacob Pardonett
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Song is prolly Ric Flair drip by 21 savage
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
This is a tough one but I guess Walter Peyton just cause he was physical but could run away at the same time and he my favorite player so I have some bias
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Biggest obstacle in my life was prolly just going to a college and not feeling like I belonged there or felt right there for 3 years and doing bad academically and not being able to get those years back and I overcame it by finding a new school and hitting my stride athletically and academically
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I don’t really eat anything before my games because I like playing hungry
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My most memorable play was prolly hurdling 2 different dude my senior season (2017) just cause you always see it done by the top level guys and it looks cool
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
This was kind of off the field and on but in 2016 me and our other running back were the first RB duo to both have +1000 yards in a single season in Hope college history and in camp he tore his ACL so our first home game without telling him I wore his jersey instead of mine just to kinda be like “you out here with me today” type thing
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My three people would be my cousin Taylor, Walter Peyton, and Dimebag Darrell
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook University
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peels (Disturbi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- NFL is forcing their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine or else they will restrict their duties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 13, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago