What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Findlay
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom because of how strong she is.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I don’t know.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
The Real is Back- Jeezy
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
It would be Earl Thomas because of his ability to range when the ball is in the air and how he fills the run in a solid manner. I make similar plays.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Transferring schools after my junior year in high school once my school closed. I went from playing Quarterback my whole career to playing safety in one year once I got to Glenville. I didn’t know where my college football career was headed, I overcame by working hard at my new position on the field and striving to become the best to do it with practice.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Throw around before the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play of my college career was my freshman year catching the first interception of the season on the second play of my career. I knew from film study the route combination they liked on 3rd down, I defended a corner route and high pointed the ball. My teammates were hype which is what made is so memorable.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Volunteering for a youth football camp in Findlay. Teaching them the basics of football and ways to become better players as they grow.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
The Browns. Still is.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mom, Grandma, and sister
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook University
about 37 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peels (Disturbi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- NFL is forcing their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine or else they will restrict their duties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 13, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago