What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Dad. He has showed me how to be a man. How to carry myself through things with strength, and determination. But most importantly, has taught me the right way to take on bad situations, not to put yourself in them!
Who was your favorite teacher?
Brett States, high school Biology teacher.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, which happened to be my primary sport until high school.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Brandon Camera, he played LB on a high school team in my conference.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Dimitri Bowie, DE, has been neglected from honors within the conference for a few years, but continues to be professional, and determined.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Higher by Creed
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Adam Thielen, his athleticism, ability to get open, and his awareness on the field.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Not having a mother-figure in my life since I was about 4. I overcame it through playing sports and using it as my motivation to this day.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Other than the same music playlist before every game, I also eat a Clif Bar, and drink a Powerade an hour before early-outs.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play had to be during the 2016 season against Sterling College at home, playing for conference title rights and the higher seed in playoffs. The play was NOT made by me, but the guy on the opposite side of the field from me, when he caught the game winning TD with just a few seconds left in the game. Those games are always fun.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
When 9/11 hit, I set up a stand after my soccer game and raised money for the FDNY. I thought that was pretty cool.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
I had a few, but came to the conclusion that the Steelers took my heart.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandfather, Albert Einstein and Christopher Columbus
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 46 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago