What is your name?
Troy Gatling III
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Free Safety, Nickel
Where do you play college football?
Florida Institute of Technology
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model would be my trainer, Vernon Kearney; he’s walking proof that with God and hard work you can accomplish anything.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher would be Marshall Jones; he is a college professor of mine that understands life and the struggles that can accompany it.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track and Basketball
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Michael Blakely, he was very elusive with great field vision.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Devontae Weekly, he’s a physical DB with good breaks and speed.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Drake- Free Smoke
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
If I could compare myself to any player in the NFL it would be Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, he’s lengthy and very athletic just like me and possess speed to run deep with the fluidness to cover the short intermediate routes in the slot.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to overcome in my life was the death of my mother. The way I overcame it was through prayer and falling in love with the process of becoming great.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yeah I do, I pray on the 32 yard line, I have been doing it since high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable moment I had during my collegiate career was my freshmen year, I ran a kick return back 97 yards to win the game.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I have done off the field for someone else was helping out the nearby elementary school with a kid festivals before summer break.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
Dad liked the Redskins, Mother was a Buccaneer, so I was in-between the two.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mother, Malcom X, and Ed Reed
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago