What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Northern Iowa
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My parents, George and Ann Kuhter, because they showed and continue to show me what working hard, being humble, and treating others the way you want to be treated can do for you as a person.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Janey Schwartz
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, Basketball, Track & Field
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Trever Ryen, WR/PR, Iowa State
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Stand by Rascal Flatts
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Sam Koch because we are similar in stature and punting style.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The passing of both of my grandfathers during my college football career. I used it as motivation to work harder and make sure that they would be proud of me as they watched my career transpire from above.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Hitting back to back punts inside the 5 yard line against South Dakota to seal the game.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Volunteering at Dance Marathon as well as the Special Olympics that were hosted by UNI.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My two grandfathers and my grandmother, who have all passed away.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1jCFF9Eio
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/noah-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro