What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6″1 ft 195
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role models are my parents. They are really hard workers and do everything they can for the family. Never do they put themselves first.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher is Dr. Nesheim at Chadron State.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
In high school I ran track.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Austin Ekeler Western State who plays for the Chargers now was the toughest player I’ve played. Hard runner never takes plays off.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
My twin brother Brian Wood plays a huge role on our defense and special teams.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Any song by Mac Dre or SOB.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Eric Berry he can play any where on the field and make plays. On defense he lines up everywhere and is a factor.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The hardest obstacle in my life was losing my grandmother in a car accident my senior year of high school. She supported me when my parents couldn’t growing up she always kept me on the right path. I used her as motivation to never quit and I made it through college for her.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Before games I like to go on the field and walk around and think about me making plays all over the field.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My last game I needed 6 tackles to be the 6th all time tackler in Chadron state history and the 6th tackle of the game was a tackle for loss from 12 yards back at safety.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Driving through my city I seen a old lady that was homeless during the winter and looked cold so I pulled over and gave her my favorite Chadron State hoodie and 100$.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Charles Woodson, Reggie Bush, and Troy polamalu
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:Tennessee State is expected to hire former Browns Head Coach Hue Jackson as their new offensive coordinator… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Camilo Eifler, LB, Illinois | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview | Draft Diamonds Exclusive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Daughter of New York Jets legend Al Toon killed in a murder/suicide by her husband nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/al-too…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Noah Johnson, QB, University of South Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/noah-j… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago