What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Northwestern State University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Former Jets running back, Clarence (Jazz) Jackson, my mentor, his knowledge and experiencein the game is amazing, and his ability to persevere with the trials and tribulations against him.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Ms. Jen Gerlach, she was my advisor, but she helped me with everything. Making sure I was on top of my work and keeping me level headed.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Brian Brown (Dallas Cowboys/Richmond WR) his route running ability is top notch. His speed is tricky as well he doesn’t give any hints off the line like normal receivers.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
It would have to be McKane Lucky WR, he is a sure handed slot receiver with height and strength, which makes it pretty hard to jam him at the line and challenge him in the air.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Pastor Troy- No Mo Play in GA
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Deone Bucannon, he is a hybrid that has the ability to cover receivers in the slot, and come down in the box and be just as productive as well.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
My mother being without a job for awhile, it made me mature on and off the field, while making me more dedicated to my craft to get into a better situation.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I usually warm up to 90’s music like Biggie, Nas, or some R&B, and eat a pack of starbursts.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My most memorable moment was a sack fumble that I had against Abilene Christian. After coming back from an injury it just felt good to be back.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I mentor some high school kids that are struggling in back in my hometown. Probably the coolest thing was take a kid to an amusement park for the day just to see the look on his face was priceless.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
New York Giants
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Kobe Bryant, Keanu Reeves, Sean Combs (P-Diddy)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am 65 followers away from 100k when we get there we will be doing a giveaway. Certified Autographed Steve Largen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- When we hit 100k on this account I will do a giveaway. I will give away an certified autographed Steve Largent Jer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- I need some help y’all. I need to get my writers follower count up. @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I need one of these!! Even though I live in Florida! It is dope twitter.com/donyprime/stat…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago