What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Indiana University, Eastern Michigan University & Finished at Marian University
Where are you from?
Born in Phoenix, AZ Raised in Indianapolis, IN
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my dad because he taught me what it looks like to work hard and keep God in my life no matter what
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher was also my position coach in high school Eddie Tucker
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played Basketball growing up
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Toughest player I ever faced was back at Indiana was Micheal Hunter I got better everyday on scout team going against him
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Most underrated player on my team now is Johnny William I can see him having a bright future looking ahead though
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Boosie- Set it off
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Emmanuel Sanders because I can create good separation in my routes, we have similar body type, has versatility can line up outside, in the slot and play KR
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Biggest obstacle I had to overcome was losing my mother at a young age of 8 years old. I overcame it by playing football it’s always been a way for me to get away from other things. I know she’s prod of me so she can rest in peace.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I call my dad before the game and we pray over the phone. I know I can’t do nothing with God
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Best memorable play of my career was running a corner post and scoring a 54 yard touchdown. one of the best routes I loved to run
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I gave back to a community in Michigan by going and running a flag football camp for younger players. they were pretty excited so it made me excited.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
My favorite NFL team growing up was the Falcons
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mother Tricea Brewer, My Uncle Jerome Brewer and Brother Daimarkus
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uv8Vwfo8FB
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tabyus Taylor, RB, Notre Dame College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/tabyus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/N76z3XiNbL
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former USC Trojan offensive lineman Chris Brown has died at the age of 24 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/usc-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Faoliu, DL, University of Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago