What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model would be Marshawn Lynch, because he has fun doing what he does and he doesn’t care what anyone else thinks.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Brooke Norton would be one of my favorite teachers.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Other sports played growing up were baseball, basketball, and track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Toughest player I have faced would be D’Montre Wade and we are on the same team.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Most underrated on the team would be our other corner Marquez Sanford.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
I would listen to almost any Future, 21 Savage, or Chief Keef before that game.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare my game to Deandre Hopkins because he is active with his hands while in his route.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Biggest obstacle would be moving from Mississippi to Alabama when Katrina hit. Moving schools and everything that comes with that.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Pre game rituals would just be listening to music and getting the football and doing ball drills.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Most memorable play of my college career although I have a few would be the catch and run against Eastern Illinois.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I have done off the field was give someone and their 2 kids a ride.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
Growing up I never really had a favorite team, I did have favorite players though.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with 3 people it would be Future, Marshawn Lynch, and 21 Savage.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LS9BiYuCs5
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/iJMJYSQdcp
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro