What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’9; 175 Pounds
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University at Albany State University of New York
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Older Brother because of his superior work ethic and desire to reach his dreams.
Who was your favorite teacher?
11th Grade English Teacher and School Principle, Dr. Daniel McMahon
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
50 Cent-Many Men
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Cortland Finnegan because he also is not the biggest corner but he plays scrappy and with unmatched confidence.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Trying to get a division 1 scholarship when it seemed like no matter how well I played, everybody just thought I was too short. I overcame it though by continuing to challenge the best receivers and working hard to make sure that I was able to compete with whoever I lined up across.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Pre-game I always watch cartoons the morning off, particularly Scooby-Doo
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
A pass breakup on a slant against University of Buffalo my junior year. It was late into the fourth quarter and a crucial stop late in the game that would ultimately lead to us getting a fumble later that drive and earn our schools first ever FBS victory.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Worked with victims of sexual violence at my volunteer work with the Sexual violence advocacy center.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would have dinner with my friend Aaron Marshall who passed away. Barack Obama, and Deion Sanders
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Jonnu Smith Injury Update, Could this be a major setback? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jonnu-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pvjhOtmkLT
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:From the 504 to The Spring League; Dion Ray hopes to show off his skills nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dion-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- •Titans OL Taylor Lewan will be placed on IR after tearing his ACL
•Titans activated WR Corey Davis from COVID-19 r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago