NFL Transactions for October 5th, 2017
- Bills signed LB Eric Lee to their practice squad
- Bengals WR Tyler Boyd is facing drug charges in PA
- Matt Barkley, Matt McGloin, and T.J. Yates worked out for the Bengals
- Cowboys placed Charles Tapper on injured reserve
- Colts worked out DE Howard Jones and LB Josh Keyes
Los Angeles Chargers
- Chargers signed RB LeShun Daniels to their practice squad
- Chargers signed K Nick Novak
- Chargers released K Younghoe Koo
- Vikings signed veteran RB Stevan Ridley
- Vikings placed RB Dalvin Cook on I/R
New Orleans Saints
- Saints placed LB Alex Anzalone on I/R
New York Jets
- Jets worked out DE Kendall Langford
- Jets waived TE Neal Sterling
- Raiders worked out CB Brian Dixon, CB Demetrius McCray, CB Deji Olatoye, and S Mykkele Thompson
San Francisco 49ers
- 49ers worked out TE Standish Dobard, TE Cooper Helfet, TE Cole Wick, CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, LB Jayrone Elliott, DE Datone Jones, S Antone Exum Jr., S Chris Prosinski and S Deron Washington
- Seahawks worked out G Willie Beavers, G Cole Toner, and OT D.J. Tialavea
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Buccaneers promoted S Isaiah Johnson to their active roster
- Buccaneers released DE Jacquies Smith
- Titans signed OLB Josh Carraway to their practice squad
- Titans released OLB Tony Washington Jr. from the PS
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...