Roosevelt Potts was a fun big back to watch on television, but it sounds like he let his temper get the best of him. The former Colts big back will be sentenced on felony domestic violence charges later this month after being found guilty in a 2016 incident that involved a woman being slashed twice with a kitchen knife.
Potts, 46, was found guilty in a Monday bench trial on one count of domestic battery by means of a deadly weapon, according to online court documents. His sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 28.
He was originally arrested in the early morning hours of Aug. 11, 2016 when police were called to a possible stabbing at his Fishers home, according to the Indy Star.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone