We are learning that former Buffalo Bills cornerback Marcus Sayles will fly out tomorrow to workout with the Cleveland Browns.
Sayles worked out with Detroit Lions and has been getting tons of calls after a very solid preseason with the Bills.
Sayles is a special teams guru who blocked 14 kicks and punts in college for West Georgia. He also started ever game at cornerback at West Georgia.
In the NFL, Sayles translates to a nickel/slot cornerback. He is a freak who runs in the 4.3’s and jumps over 40 inches on his vertical. This would be a great signing by the Browns. Sayles also has practice squad eligibility.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/pac-12… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Austin Watkins Jr., WR, University of Alabama-Birmingham - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/austin…
about 37 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Watkins Jr., WR, University of Alabama-Birmingham - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/austin…
about 38 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/dyjonn…
about 39 mins ago