Giants offensive lineman Michael Bowie turned himself in to the Tulsa County Courthouse after being charged with domestic assault and battery after allegedly attacking his girlfriend.
Bowie paid his $17,000 bond and was released with an arraignment set for Aug. 29 at 9 a.m.
There were three charges to Bowie, one count of domestic assault and battery and two counts of malicious injury or destruction of property.
Tulsa’s KOTV-6 had reported that Bowie allegedly grabbed his girlfriend by the throat, threw her to the ground, punched a hole in the wall and broke two televisions earlier this summer.
His agents are working to prove their players innocence.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2020-21 WALTER PAYTON AWARD FINALISTS | The 16 finalists are…. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/walter… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago