The NFL is trying to send a message to Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, because they feel he is not obeying their rules. Elliott was warned by the NFL about his actions on and off the field, and now the Ohio State back is facing a six game suspension. According to Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News, when the NFL made their decision to suspend Zeke, they only reviewed the domestic violence allegations and the St. Patricks’ Day parade incident where Elliott pulled a woman’s top down exposing her breasts.
Since the NFL issued that letter though, Zeke has been in another incident as well. Remember July 16th? A man claims he had his nose broken when the Cowboys running back supposedly punched him in the face. While no charges were filed, the extent of Elliott’s involvement is unclear. The league already disciplined Elliott once without charges being filed. If the NFL looks into this matter, could Zeke face even more time on the street?
Do you think Ezekiel Elliott should face a longer suspension?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Former Miami Hurricanes football player Alexander Figueroa has been arrested again for rape… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Imagine that! Casey Hayward signing with the Raiders
about 27 mins ago
- Casey Hayward is officially a Raider!
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football player Zyon Anderson is dead at the age of 16 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/zyon-a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago