We are learning that former Minnesota Gophers running back David Cobb will work out tomorrow with the Minnesota Vikings. Cobb was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He has also been a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bears. He worked out recently for the Baltimore Ravens and the Detroit Lions.
After being selected out of Minnesota, he played in seven games for the Titans in 2015, carrying 52 times for 146 yards and one touchdown his rookie season. Tomorrow Cobb will attempt to return home. The Vikings are in the market for a running back after Bishop Sankey tore his ACL last night against the Bills.
I love David Cobb, and whoever gets him will be getting a beast. Injuries have slowed down the former Gopher, but he is back at 100 percent.
Someone is going to sign him soon, he is tough.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nathan McCrary, RB, Saginaw Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: LaVar Johnson Jr., RB, Rockford University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/lavar-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eli Barrett, DB, Wartburg College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/eli-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Brown, WR, James Madison University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jake-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago