We are learning that former Minnesota Gophers running back David Cobb will work out tomorrow with the Minnesota Vikings. Cobb was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He has also been a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bears. He worked out recently for the Baltimore Ravens and the Detroit Lions.
After being selected out of Minnesota, he played in seven games for the Titans in 2015, carrying 52 times for 146 yards and one touchdown his rookie season. Tomorrow Cobb will attempt to return home. The Vikings are in the market for a running back after Bishop Sankey tore his ACL last night against the Bills.
I love David Cobb, and whoever gets him will be getting a beast. Injuries have slowed down the former Gopher, but he is back at 100 percent.
Someone is going to sign him soon, he is tough.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Patriots Twitter Account Deletes Hilarious Reference to Bob Kraft's Arrest ift.tt/2GGlU99
about 14 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/A6QxqTu7lT
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Woman Denies Rumors of a One Night Stand with Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman ift.tt/2EpWTNg
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander Receiving Hate Comments ift.tt/2NkXFxS
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro