We are learning that former Eastern Michigan running back Bronson Hill is working out for the Minnesota Vikings.
We were the first to report the news about David Cobb the former Minnesota Gophers runningback getting a workout, and we are now the first to report the workout with Bronson Hill.
Hill was signed by the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent. In his first four preseason games there, he led his team in rushing attempts and was second on his team in rushing yards (92 yards).
Hill has bounced around the NFL, but is hoping to stick this time around. The Vikings are in the market for a running back after losing Bishop Sankey to a torn ACL.
- Buffalo Bills (2015)*
- Chicago Bears (2015)*
- Miami Dolphins (2015)*
- New Orleans Saints (2015)*
- Cincinnati Bengals (2016)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2016)
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone