We are learning that former Eastern Michigan running back Bronson Hill is working out for the Minnesota Vikings.
We were the first to report the news about David Cobb the former Minnesota Gophers runningback getting a workout, and we are now the first to report the workout with Bronson Hill.
Hill was signed by the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent. In his first four preseason games there, he led his team in rushing attempts and was second on his team in rushing yards (92 yards).
Hill has bounced around the NFL, but is hoping to stick this time around. The Vikings are in the market for a running back after losing Bishop Sankey to a torn ACL.
- Buffalo Bills (2015)*
- Chicago Bears (2015)*
- Miami Dolphins (2015)*
- New Orleans Saints (2015)*
- Cincinnati Bengals (2016)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2016)
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander Receiving Hate Comments ift.tt/2NkXFxS
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro