We are learning that former Eastern Michigan running back Bronson Hill is working out for the Minnesota Vikings.
We were the first to report the news about David Cobb the former Minnesota Gophers runningback getting a workout, and we are now the first to report the workout with Bronson Hill.
Hill was signed by the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent. In his first four preseason games there, he led his team in rushing attempts and was second on his team in rushing yards (92 yards).
Hill has bounced around the NFL, but is hoping to stick this time around. The Vikings are in the market for a running back after losing Bishop Sankey to a torn ACL.
- Buffalo Bills (2015)*
- Chicago Bears (2015)*
- Miami Dolphins (2015)*
- New Orleans Saints (2015)*
- Cincinnati Bengals (2016)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2016)
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone