We are learning that former Colorado State tight end Daniel Nwosu will workout for the Green Bay Packers today. Nwosu is a solid pass catcher with blocking ability. Nwosu is a freak of nature in size, he specialized on Special Teams for CSU and even played DE/LB.
The Washington D.C. native has been training daily with Stefon Diggs and Vernon Davis. He is gaining steam now. You can read about Daniel here in our Prospect Interview which was conducted last year.
The 6’3, 250 pound tight end is a sleeper and the Packers are not the only team that are starting to realize it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Terry Hunter Jr., Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/terry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago