We are learning that former Colorado State tight end Daniel Nwosu will workout for the Green Bay Packers today. Nwosu is a solid pass catcher with blocking ability. Nwosu is a freak of nature in size, he specialized on Special Teams for CSU and even played DE/LB.
The Washington D.C. native has been training daily with Stefon Diggs and Vernon Davis. He is gaining steam now. You can read about Daniel here in our Prospect Interview which was conducted last year.
The 6’3, 250 pound tight end is a sleeper and the Packers are not the only team that are starting to realize it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago