The Baltimore Ravens tight end re-injured his hip at OTAs, the team announced Friday. Here’s a statement from GM Ozzie Newsome.
Statement from Ozzie Newsome: “In unfortunate news, Dennis Pitta re-injured his hip at today’s OTA session.” pic.twitter.com/Ch7MteEjIi
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) June 2, 2017
This sucks for Pitta. The guy rebounded well last year catching 86 passes for 729 yards and 2 touchdowns. Pitta’s career could be over now. He had injured his hip three times in four years.
Fear is Ravens TE Dennis Pitta fractured and dislocated his hip for third time in four years. If so, NFL career likely would be over.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 2, 2017
As suspected, doctors confirmed Ravens TE Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip at OTAs today, source says. Tough news.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) June 2, 2017
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hearing the Washington Football Team will cancel their mini camp due to a positive COVID test.
about 31 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Boye Mafe, EDGE, University of Minnesota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/boye-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ndk5qWZwWK
about 47 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dom Peterson, DT, University of Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dom-pe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LPq6XQiDlQ
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Amechi Uzodinma II, CB, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/amechi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rV8OGROUVc
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Jalen Tolbert, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jalen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OksBbv6QCs
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...