Just how good is Adrian Peterson? Drew Brees is losing it playing with the former first round pick from Oklahoma. Brees is amazed by his skills and even went as far as calling him a stud.
“He is a stud,” Brees told reporters on Thursday regarding Peterson, via Pro Football Talk. “He looks the part. It has been impressive. Obviously, you admired the guy from afar. I have played in a few Pro Bowls with him, so I do have a little bit of that experience. There is something about handing the ball off to that guy and watching him run through the hole and take on anybody who tries to tackle him. Obviously, we are not in pads right now, but you are just imagining what it is going to be like. So, I am excited for that time to come.
“Any time you can get him in space against a smaller DB, look out,” Brees said. “Good luck tackling that guy in the open field. I feel like all of our backs are doing a really good job right now. Our offense is conducive to that. We do a lot with our backs. I think he is going to be able to do some stuff in this offense that maybe he has not done over the course of his career, just because we require some versatility from that position.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Justin Jackson Injury Update; Will the Chargers back be 100 percent this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Tyler Higbee injury update; How bad is his hand injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Robert Woods injury update; How bad is his groin injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/robert…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Darrell Henderson thigh injury update; Could the Rams RB miss time?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How serious is his calf injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago