Tim Tebow had a little run in the NFL, and now he could be pulling off a Brian Jordan and Bo Jackson. According to the New York Post, the New York Mets are considering the possibility of promoting Tim Tebow from the Single-A affiliate.
In fact, Tebow has an .849 OPS — a sabermetric baseball statistic calculated as the sum of a player’s on-base percentage and slugging average — in his last 16 games. In 28 games for the single-A Columbia Fireflies, Tebow is hitting .250 with two home runs and 11 RBIs.
I love me some Tim Tebow, so I hope it works out for him. #GOODLUCKTIMMY
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Yep, the kid is a beast. He has everything you want in a QB. I am a fan twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 34 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 59 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- Let’s Go Kyle!!! twitter.com/raiders/status…
about 3 hours ago