Martavis Bryant’s has made mistakes in the past, but he knows this is his last chance.
“I was aware of everything that was going on but I didn’t want to put all my attention on it when I had some issues I had to deal with myself,” Bryant said Tuesday after practicing with the AFC North champions for the first time since being conditionally reinstated by the league last month.
“I know it’s my last chance,” Bryant said. “I put the right people around me. I got the right people, things set up to help me succeed and maintain my sobriety. As long as I continue to pass my test and do what I’ve got to do for my family and take care of my business here, everything will be just fine.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Y’all check out the piece on my little cousin @RyanTalbotBills and follow him!
Talbot has grown a following as B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/X05CHqTDBC
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:How is the fourth-best punter in NFL history not on an NFL roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/marque… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eJUjgNX6FF
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Would Antonio Brown sign to a team’s practice squad to earn his spot on a roster?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago