I am a huge supporter of Colin Kaepernick, but I cannot think of a team willing to take Kaepernick right now besides the Seattle Seahawks.
The Seahawks made a stance along side Kaepernick last year, when they interlocked their arms to show support against the killings going around the country. They were the only team that really stood up as a team to support Kaep, and I feel the NFL will do everything they can to blackball the former Nevada gunslinger.
With that being said, today the Seahawks have Austin Davis in for a workout along with Kaepernick. While Adam Schefter says the team is not expected to sign any player, let’s say the team does sign Austin Davis, and they let Kaepernick leave. What does that say for Kaepernick?
I think if this happens he needs to consider the CFL, because they already own his rights and I honestly do not feel the NFL will give him an honest shot outside of Seattle. What do you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago