The Raiderettes won a class-action lawsuit against the Oakland Raiders, nearly 100 former Raiderettes have been issued a settlement of $1.25 million, after an eight month battle.
The Raiders cheerleaders lawuit were led by Lacy T., who earned only $125 per game, which amounted to $1,250 per season.
“I know we’re just cheerleaders to people, but we’re low-wage workers working for a billion-dollar industry.”
The team did not pay her minimum wage or overtime. They did not provide meal or rest breaks during eight-hour-plus shifts. The team reserves the right to deduct money from her paycheck for minor designated infractions. Cheerleaders receive one paycheck per season, nine months after they begin practicing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hearing the Washington Football Team will cancel their mini camp due to a positive COVID test.
about 38 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Boye Mafe, EDGE, University of Minnesota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/boye-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ndk5qWZwWK
about 54 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dom Peterson, DT, University of Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dom-pe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LPq6XQiDlQ
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Amechi Uzodinma II, CB, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/amechi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rV8OGROUVc
about 2 hours ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Jalen Tolbert, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jalen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OksBbv6QCs
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...