Calvin Johnson just put the Detroit Lions on blast. He was one of the best Lions in team history, he is easily top 2 with Barry Sanders. Both decided to walk away from the game early, but this statement has to sting.
“I don’t even like to talk Lions too much just because the way our relationship ended. If they see me around here, we’ll see. But hey, I don’t know,” Johnson said recently, via the Detroit Free Press. “I just didn’t feel like I was treated the way I should have been treated on the way out. That’s all. I mean, it’s all good. I’m not tripping. I don’t feel any kind of way, just hey, that’s what they did. Hey, it is what is.”
Johnson ended his career as the team’s all-time leader in receptions (731), receiving yards (11,619) and receiving touchdowns (83).
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Niners QB Joe Montana and his wife confront a kidnapper trying to take their grandchild… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Clippers, Doc Rivers Mutually Agree to Part Ways ift.tt/33bu7wn
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:What NFL scouts need to know about Houston Baptist QB Bailey Zappe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/bailey… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Free Agents that should be on NFL teams already nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/21jDWfT1qV
about 25 mins ago