Josh Gordon may go down as one of the most talented football players to ever play the game who let it slip away due to being an idiot. Gordon has let an amazing career slip down the drain because of his use of drugs and bad choices. It is so bad, the Browns who have his rights may not even want him back.
NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo reports that the Browns would welcome Gordon back, but there are some conditions.
“If Gordon somehow gets his life in order … if he can get back on the straight and narrow … the Browns would welcome him back,” Garafolo said Thursday.
The only problem is Gordon has yet been able to get his life in order. I would not be shocked if he comes back and the Browns released him. He could be the next talent to be pushed out the NFL, ala Tim Tebow and Colin Kaepernick.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YyuyupFgIx
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7pfNfXbzAN
about 43 mins ago