Josh Gordon may go down as one of the most talented football players to ever play the game who let it slip away due to being an idiot. Gordon has let an amazing career slip down the drain because of his use of drugs and bad choices. It is so bad, the Browns who have his rights may not even want him back.
NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo reports that the Browns would welcome Gordon back, but there are some conditions.
“If Gordon somehow gets his life in order … if he can get back on the straight and narrow … the Browns would welcome him back,” Garafolo said Thursday.
The only problem is Gordon has yet been able to get his life in order. I would not be shocked if he comes back and the Browns released him. He could be the next talent to be pushed out the NFL, ala Tim Tebow and Colin Kaepernick.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I2v0Tcj0Rk
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/shemar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago