The New York Giants drafted Syracuse offensive lineman Justin Pugh and it has paid off greatly for them. The former ‘Cuse’ big man is not worried about his contract situation, he feels it will work out well for him.
“I’m sitting in the driver’s seat,” Pugh told the New York Post regarding his contract situation.
“I’ve played good football,” he said. “I know how important this year is for me. I think this is the best Giants team I’ve been on, so I think the sky’s the limit for the team and myself.”
Pugh was ranked as the No. 13-ranked guard out of 77 qualifiers last season, according to Pro Football Focus. Pugh has played both guard and tackle since entering the NFL back in 2013. He will be a solid investment for the G-Men.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 26 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 28 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 30 mins ago