Former Green Bay Packers tight end Colt Lyerla has escaped from Washington County custody, and a warrant has been issued for his arrest, according to a report from Oregon Live.
Lyerla had been at the Washington County Community Correction Center serving out a six-month sentence for drug possession, county spokesman Philip Bransford said. At 4:55 p.m. Thursday, officials heard an alarm from a dorm.
County workers found an open window and an escape in progress. All residents were counted except Lyerla.
He has a string of drug and forgery arrests, and he’ll now face felony charges, if/when he’s caught.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Branden Mack, WR, Temple University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/brande… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/piOk5lpM3P
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brett Sylve, RB, Kentucky State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian Snow, LB, Dickinson College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/brian-… @BSnow_ @DickinsonCol @DCRedDevilFB
about 37 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brett Slyve, RB, Kentucky State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/brett-… @TigerBby23… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Javon Butler, WR, Glenville State College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/javon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago