Donavan Tate was the third pick in the 2009 MLB Draft. He went on to sign a monster 6.25 million dollar signing bonus which was the largest at that time for a Padre. He would quickly turn into a bust as a baseball player, but he is not finished.
The 26 year old has walked on to play football for the University of Arizona. He will walk on to be a quarterback. The son of a former NFL running back, a multi-sport star at a Georgia high school will walk on as a Freshman quarterback.
If Tate does win the starting job, we could see a 30 year old Senior quarterback for Arizona……
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 min ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys defensive lineman Trysten Hill should be suspended for this dirty play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ABfySmBWx6
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:After Week 3, here are my top 3 MVP candidates nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mvp-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EWgYp8I9Mo
about 14 mins ago