The Seattle Seahawks have put a clause in Eddie Lacy’s contract regarding his weight, and guess what. If Eddie Lacy shows up today less than 255 pounds, he will earn 55,000 dollars according to his contract clause.
Today marks Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy’s first weigh-in for his weight clause incentive. If he weighs 255 pounds or less, he earns $55,000.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) May 15, 2017
Lacy is not a little guy, but this is kind of pathetic. He should have already been in shape.
If Eddie Lacy misses this deadline should the Seahawks cut him?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 42 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago