I woke up this morning with a weird dream.
The Dallas Cowboys signed Darrelle Revis in my dream. Yes, no more Dez Bryant and Darrelle Revis fights. It was weird because they were teammates.
Michael Robinson of NFL.com said something earlier this year, and I did not even read it until today, but it makes sense.
“Revis can still play,” he said, “but he needs to find a zone scheme or a team that won’t put him in man coverage all the time. I could see Revis in Dallas because Rod Marinelli runs a simple two-deep or three-deep type of defense. The Cowboys don’t blitz a lot because they’re not in man. Plus, this would be a great spot for Revis if he’s looking to play for a contender.”
Add in Jerry Jones’ longstanding penchant for adding “name” veterans, and I’m surprised this move hasn’t already happened.
In my dream, Revis was in Dallas with a family member and kept stopping by Jerry’s World. The Cowboys asked him to play and he signed for a one year deal worth 3 million. He said he wanted a chance to win another ring. As he went to put the Cowboys hat on my wife woke me up to make her coffee….. #SorryButItCouldHappen
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL
about 44 mins ago
- Colin Kaepernick calls Law Enforcement “White Supremacist Institution” and wants to abolish Police - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/colin-… #Thoughts
about 45 mins ago
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel…
about 46 mins ago
- #Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-…
about 46 mins ago
- QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL
about 47 mins ago