Chicago Bears former first round pick Kevin White is struggling getting healthy. The former first round pick from West Virginia missed all but four games in his first two NFL seasons, it sounds like White is still not 100 percent.
White was held out of practice on Tuesday, and the team has him listed with a left leg injury, according to Rich Campbell.
This is pretty sad, the man has been in the league for 2 years and he has not been too productive. This is the man that the Bears were hoping would take over for Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery, but that has not been the case.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Terry Hunter Jr., Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/terry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago