The Chicago Bears are trying to find the best offensive line possible to block for Mike Glennon and Mitch Trubisky. According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune the Bears are working on shifting former standout Oregon tackle Kyle Long to left guard and flipping veteran Josh Sitton to the right guard spot.
In 2015, the Bears moved Long to right tackle, where he spent one year. The team moved him back to right guard for 2016, and now they are moving him again.
This is the great thing about a versatile offensive lineman like Long, the sad thing is you have to continually change your game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills safeties Poyer and Hyde need to step up. They have been playing soft and lost at times. They are not zooming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Lee Privett, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/lee-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mBdsQUIRBh
about 5 mins ago
- Tonight, Josh Allen missed on several throws. It was raining, that is not an excuse. He could have been better. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- I was told to not play fan boy tonight. It will be better for my brand, so I will tell the truth how I feel. Let's make a thread
about 9 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrin Pierce, WR, Middle Tennessee State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jarrin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago