In a two-part interview with “Dr. Phil” that is set to air next week. Dr. Phil asked Hernandez’s fiance Jenkins-Hernandez about Aaron’s seemingly sudden death and whether or not he was financially motivated to commit suicide.
“Did he kill himself so that you could collect $6.5 million?” – Dr. Phil on Aaron’s rumored motive for his alleged suicide.
“I thought it was a hoax, that this was some cruel person playing a trick on me.” – Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez on receiving the phone call that Aaron was dead.
“I felt like we were looking so bright. We were going up a ladder to a positive direction.” – Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez on her last conversations with Aaron.
It will be interesting to see if the Patriots have to pay the 6.5 million after all.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I2v0Tcj0Rk
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/shemar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago