The Seattle Seahawks have set their price tage for cornerback Richard Sherman, and it is a lot.
Appearing on Thursday’s edition of Total Access, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport confirmed Seattle is trying to set a “very high price” for Sherman. According to Rapoport, the Seahawks want a high pick and a very good player.
“Potentially a first-round pick,” Rapoport continued. “Potentially a very good player on a low contract and a pick as well.”
I would trade for him, but would you?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RyJ6n96XEy
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago